To strengthen our team Data Tools & Services, we are looking for a
Project Manager (80-100%)
Information on the position
Starting date: March 1, 2021 or negotiable
Contract: Permanent contract
Workplace: Géopolis on the campus of the University of Lausanne
Salary: According to the University of Lausanne salary scheme.
As a project manager, your transversal management skills will assure organizational stability of the running and future projects and services of the Data Tools & Services group.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
• Budget management
• Planning and monitoring the project
• Risk and change management
• Project development
• Product ownership
The ideal candidate
• Excellent fluency in German and English (French is an asset)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
• Organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of SCRUM
• Good writing and communication skills
• Team spirit
• Knowledge of the research data landscape (asset)
• Master’s degree in Business/ Marketing/Communication/IT/Social Sciences
We offer you a position in a well-established and dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the highly dynamic Swiss and international research data landscape and actively collaborate in defining the research infrastructures of tomorrow. More information on FORS Foundation under www.forscenter.ch.
Please contact Stefan Buerli, if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 (0)21 692 37 29
Application deadline: January 31, 2021
We expect your full application (CV, diplomas and motivation letter), ideally in a single pdf. Please submit your application only at: https://www.unil.ch/carrieres/emplois-> postes ouverts.