Nous avons le poste suivant à pourvoir :
Information on the position
Starting date: as soon as possible, negotiable
Contract: Permanent contract
Workplace: Géopolis on the campus of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Salary: According to the University of Lausanne salary scheme.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent fluency in English (German and/or French are assets)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of the research data landscape (asset)
- Good knowledge of the public sector (asset)
- Master’s degree in Business/ Marketing/Communication/IT/Social Sciences
As a project manager, your transversal management skills will assure organizational stability of the running and future projects and services of the Data Tools & Services group at FORS.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Budget management
- Planning and monitoring the project
- Risk and change management
- Project development
- Product ownership
We offer you a position in a well-established and dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the highly dynamic Swiss and international research data landscape and actively collaborate in defining the research infrastructures of tomorrow. More information on FORS Foundation under www.forscenter.ch.
Please contact Stefan Buerli, if you have any questions: email@example.com, Tel. +41 (0)21 692 37 29
Application deadline: August 15, 2021
We expect your full application (CV, diplomas and motivation letter), ideally in a single pdf. Please submit your application only at: https://www.unil.ch/carrieres/emplois-> postes ouverts.