Thank you for your registration. Please read the information below carefully.
Confirming your registration
- You will receive an automated e-mail within the next minutes showing your registration details (if you do not receive this message, you might have misspelled your e-mail address)
- A confirmation/invoice (PDF file) will be sent to you by e-mail within the next 14 days. Please contact us, if you do not receive your confirmation/invoice until then.
- Registration is conditional until full payment has been received. Deadline: 3 weeks after receiving the invoice). Late applicants: payment has to reach us 7 days before your workshop starts.
- You will receive a confirmation email from FORS, when payment reaches us.
- If you do not pay before the deadline, you will receive a single reminder e-mail. You will then have to pay immediately, otherwise, your application will be canceled.
- Reduced fee for students: To qualify for the reduced fee, a recommendation letter from your supervisor or a copy of a document that certifies your student status is required within the next days; otherwise, the full fee is due. Send it to:
- By post: Swiss Summer School, FORS, c/o University of Lausanne, Bâtiment Géopolis. CH-1015 Lausanne.
- By email: Eugen.Horber@unige.ch.
- If [WL] appears after a workshop title, you have selected a workshop that is already full and you have been placed on a waiting list. You will not receive an invoice for that workshop until a place has been freed up.
Please do not register a second time, if you wish to register for a second workshop or change any information you have submitted; send an email instead to Eugen.Horber@unige.ch.
Please note that all workshops are subject to cancellation if there are fewer than 8 confirmed participants (fees paid) by June 1st.
- All other information (addresses, travel information, location etc) will be available from the Summer School Web site.
- If you need accommodation you will find a list of hotels/pensions on the website.
- The answers to the most common questions can be found on the Summer School website; therefore please, before contacting us, check the website, namely the FAQ section.