- Carefully consider your choice of workshops, and read the section on prerequisites in the workshop description.
- Click here to register on-line.
- Students: To qualify for the reduced fee, a copy of an official document showing your current student status or a recommendation letter from your supervisor is required.
Please send it in the next days to the Summer School director by e-mail or to FORS (postal mail); if you fail to do so, the full fee is due.
- You will receive an invoice/confirmation by e-mail (PDF file) within 14 days.
- After receiving your confirmation/invoice:
- Pay the workshop fees [Details]. Important: Your registration is conditional until your payment has been recorded.
- Further information (practical details, accommodation, travel information etc) can be found from the main Summer School page.
Please note that with the exception of the invoice/confirmation, and a message confirming the reception of your payment (sent by FORS), you will normally not receive any urther personal message from us. If you do not pay within three weeks after receiving the invoice, a single reminder e-mail will be sent. All information on the Summer School, including location and schedules can be found on this website. Answers to most common questions can be found in the FAQ.