Find data for your research at the Swiss longitudinal data fair !
Looking for Swiss longitudinal data for your research project or doctoral work? Not quite sure which data are best suited for your research questions? Then come and join us for the first Swiss Longitudinal Data Fair on January 27th, 2017. This event will provide a great opportunity to learn more about some major Swiss longitudinal studies in the social sciences, find the data you need, and exchange directly with the data producers.
The workshop will include formal presentations and hands-on sessions based on the following surveys:
- Transitions from Education to Employment – TREE;
- Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe – SHARE;
- Social Stratification, Cohesion, and Conflict in Contemporary Couples – COUPLES;
- Competence and Context: Contextual and Individual Prerequisites of Productive Youth Development – CoCon;
- Swiss Household Panel – SHP; and
- Professional Paths Survey – ProPas
Other Swiss longitudinal studies will be presented during the day in posters. With presentations, posters, and hands-on sessions, you will likely find what you are looking for!
Due to limited available spots, registration is required. There are no fees, and data are free.
Spots for the afternoon’s hands-on sessions are “first-come first-served”.
Rooms will be announced later
Contact Alexandra Stam : email@example.com / +41 21 692 37 17